This page collects articles, publications, and mentions of the Gender Gap in Science Project in diverse outlets and media.
- Raising Awareness of The Glass Ceiling in Science, Interview of Marie-Francoise Roy in the EWM Newsletter – September 2018.
- Silvina Ponce Dawson & Marie-Francoise Roy (2018) The Gender Gap in Science Project in the International Congress of Mathematicians, IUPAP Newsletter – September 2018 (page 4)
- Helena Mihaljević & Lucía Santamaría (2018) Chancengleichheit und Vielfalt im MINT-Bereich [German], DMV-Blog
- 2018 Survey of Mathematical, Computing and Natural Scientists, IMU-Net 89– July 2018
- Jean Taylor (2018) News on the Gender Gap Project, The ICIAM Dianoia Vol. 6, No. 3-July 2018
- Mei-Hung Chiu, Marie-Francoise Roy & Hongming Liaw (2018) The Gender Gap in Science, Chemistry International – The News Magazine of IUPAC
- Helena Mihaljević & Marie-Francoise Roy (2018) An invitation to the hall of fame: On the trails of women among ICM speakers, Poster at ICM2018
- Silvina Ponce Dawson & Gillian Butcher (2018) Women in Physics: IUPAP actions and commitment for a more inclusive practice of the discipline, IUPAP Newsletter – March 2018 (page 4)
- Guadalupe Lozano, talk “Measuring the Global Gender Gap in Mathematics and the Natural Sciences: Working Frameworks and a Recent Grant-Funded International Initiative” at the Joint Mathematics Meeting (JMM) -Jan 2018
- SDG5- Gender, Statement by the Scientific and Technological Community (STC) Major Group, High Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF) – July 2017
- Announcement of the beginning of the project IMU-Net 82: March 2017