The Gender Gap in Science Book is available on line here. It can also be ordered as a printed book through many retailers worldwide. For example on Book Depository.
It contains a set of Recommendations for Instructor and Parents, for Local Organizations and for Scientific Unions.
Contents of the book
– Chapter 1 : A global approach to the gender gap in mathematical, computing and natural sciences: results and recommendations, Marie-Françoise Roy, Colette Guillopé, Mark Cesa
– Chapter 2 : Measuring and analyzing the gender gap in science through the global survey of scientists, Rachel Ivie, Susan White
– Chapter 3 : Measuring and analyzing the gender gap in science through the joint data-backed study on publication patterns, Helena Mihaljević,Lucía Santamaría
– Chapter 4 : Some initiatives for reducing the gender gap in science: a database of good practices, Regina Kelly, Merrilyn Goos
– Chapter 5: Impact of the Gender Gap in Science project in Africa,Asia and LatinAmerica, Silvina Ponce Dawson, Igle Gledhill, Mei-Hung Chiu
Chapter 6 : Report of the final conference of the Gender Gap in Science project, Colette Guillopé, Marie-Françoise Roy
Cartoons by Léa Castor
Details for the book
A Global Approach to the Gender Gap in Mathematical, Computing, and Natural Sciences : How to Measure It, How to Reduce It?
Editors Guillopé, Colette : Roy, Marie-Françoise :
Publisher International Mathematical Union
Publication date 6 June 2020